Friday, January 18, 2013

Website Is Running!!!

I am so excited to finally have my website up and running!  I've been working very hard over the last couple of months building this on my own, many late nights!!!  Hopefully I will be able to get my regular sleep pattern back under control, and begin to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

I already knew how much hard work went into starting your own business, my husband and his Dad began their own business from the ground up 32 years ago this month!  A friend of mine gave me a book, "The Prayer Of Jabez".  It teaches you to pray for opportunity and growth, I know this is what I am meant to do, whether it's on a small level, or it expands into something bigger, I am allowing GOD to lead the way.  :)

http://www.happiewords.com

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment