Friday, June 1, 2012

Love Shakeology!!!

Happy Friday!  Today, I started a new meal replacement shake, Shakeology, by Beachbody.  I chose Greenberry, no particular reason, there is also Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry, but always being different, I went with the one I was the most unfamiliar with.  I replaced my lunch with this shake.  I used 1 serving of the Greenberry Shakeology, 1 banana, 1 cup of ice, and 1 cup of 2% milk. 

My first Shakeology Meal Replacement
So here goes MY personal review...I LOVE IT!!!  I am so excited to have found a meal replacement that I actually love the taste of that I want to share it with everybody!  As they say at Beachbody, this stuff is health in a glass, the real deal, liquid life!  It definately makes it easy, and gives you peace of mind to know that THIS is the healthiest meal of the day.  A 90 day research study came up with the following results after replacing one meal a day with Shakeology:

by the end of week 1
*  Improved digestion and regularity
*  Reduced cravings (important for me!!!)

by the end of week 4
*  Increased energy and stamina
*  Lost weight (what a plus!)
*  Improved mental clarity

by the end of week 12
*  Lost 10 lbs and 2 inches off the waist on average :)
*  Reduced risk for heart disease and other degenerative diseases
*  Lowered cholesterol on average by 30% and as high as 70%!
*  Healthier skin, hair, and nails (another plus, plus, plus!)

My first month's supply of Shakeology came with a handy calendar with a month's worth of different recipes so that you can change up your choices day to day and never get bored.  After 30 days, I will blog my first months results as far as energy level, changes in my weight, etc.  I am very excited about Shakeology!!!  If you are interested in trying Shakeology for yourself, go to my website at:
http://myshakeology.com/tbturner  or contact me at tbturner2007@yahoo.com with any questions you might have!  I am working hard to live a healthier lifestyle!  Join me!

XOXO,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment