Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Warm Welcome~

If you are looking for a way to change the appearance of your entryway, a beautiful wreath can be one of the most appealing additions to add that "welcome warmth" to your home.  You can change them each season, to get that special front door welcome that has been an age old tradition for centuries.

A beautiful door wreath can add beauty to your home, and many times is a first impression for visitors that they are warmly welcomed.  Every Spring I add a new front door wreath to my home.  This Spring, after having made my Christmas wreath for my front door, I decided to make my own Spring wreath too.  This wreath is made on grapevine, however I doubled the grapevines to make a much fuller, bigger wreath.  Lots of spring color and a vibrant blue T finish my welcome wreath.  Take a look at my finished product! 



Welcome to the Turners'


XOXO,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment