Thursday, March 1, 2012

Keepsake Bracelets~

Some of my favorite jewelry pieces that I create are my keepsake bracelets.  These can be anything from milestone birthdays...16, 21, 30, 40...to new mommies with baby names and birth months, and mother/grandmother bracelets. 


Depending on the woman, these can be many things.  I have recently done guardian angel bracelets with focal beads that represent  deceased loved ones.  There is just something very comforting about these bracelets!  It's like you have a little reminder of your loved one, right around your wrist. 

These arm charms are, of course, done by special request.  Email me on Etsy, the link is here, on my blog, with your ideas and let me create something special for you! 


XOXO,

Tina~

2 comments:

  1. love these. I can't wait until I can get one. When we are done having children :-) you have such beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I can certainly make you one with ALL of your children...I have one I made for myself with my four children on it! :)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete