Monday, January 23, 2012

New Creations~

I am finally posting pictures of pretty things that I made last week for special people!  These things are sold, but many more items are listed in my Facebook Online Boutique and my Etsy Boutique as well.  Just follow the links to these from here on my Blog!  Stay safe on this rainy day! 

XOXO,
~Tina~
 Skystone Blessings is made with a beautiful metal cross with crystal embellishments, and a variety of beading of wood, glass, stone, and wrapped metal. 
 A close up view of Skystone Blessings~
 One of the most popular pieces I create~Confetti Crosses.  These crosses come in different colors and also can be done with metal if you prefer a total silver look.  The metal crosses are a bit smaller, but just as beautiful.  No two confetti crosses will ever end up the same, that adds to their unique style!  Can be worn on wire chokers, ribbons, or cording. 
Close up view of Confetti Cross~

No comments:

Post a Comment